Wednesday, November 11, 2009

damn tmnet..!!!



i reali so angry juz will write this blog at midnight..i donno recently wat hpn 2 my home internet...reali make me almost angry until sot liao...play sa..kenot in..loading at there so long time...play sdo...oso loading there so long time...wth is this...but the internet n mozilla firefox still normal normal leh..donno wats the problem..haiz...sien sien sien...!!!nw its the time 4 me n train 4 the sagc but god reali no eyes leh...din help me oso de...juz hope 2moro morning tats mean tis morning the line can good a bit...cuz 2day i had fixed the line over 20++ times liao...wtf...sien eh...shit!!

that up de is my recently playing de lor..myself de id n some if my information...hehe...1st time upload pic..donno wanna upload what...juz tis 4 u guys..^^

hmmm...zui jing gt a thing donno make me happy or make me feel very qi guai de lor...cuz my bi zui jing love shang sudden attack liao eh...haha...donno me should feel happy or laugh eh..hehe...anyway..i feel very suprise that she gt tis heart wanna try tis game...even tis is boy de game..n less girl play tis kind of games...but she is the 1 so excited of tis games..although she juz play tis game for 5 days le...but she de skill reali improve very much le lor...juz tmnet make me cannot accompany her 2 play tis game le...she nid me de time i kenot accompany her...haiz...so sory ya...^^...bi de character name inside is rebornsnow...haha...interested can add she n play wif she wor...muahaha...bi..u r the 1 who owes stand on me n make me hapi...muaks...love you so much ya...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment