Sunday, January 10, 2010

~2010~

hey...i m back...firstly i wanna wish all of you all of you especialy my bi,my fren and my family hapi new year of 2010...hahax...reali long time din update my blog..i think gt a months...everyday kip gt sum1 asking me write write write...bt me kip say wait wait wait..haha..so sori bi...^^...smile=)...

this 2010 will b another new life 4 me...last year 2009 hpn wat bad thing...all can 4get it..tis new year...wil b a new life 4 me...tis year my class it at 5a3...still nth difrent change lor...juz tis year wanna prepare 4 my spm oready...reali nt much time 2 enjoy ..haha...1 week gt 3days tuition...4 me is tired...bt 4 other hardworking student...i think 3days reali nt a big deal..haha..tis year...my mum reali more caring bout my study thn last year le...make me gt a bit pressure...just i will work harder n get good result 4 my parents n c it..cuz my mum say that if din stu gooddy well tis year n get good result...future will bcome blur blur...nth go job 2 do...no salary at all...no salary then no money...no money then no lover will want you....no lover then no family...no family then no children...then hw???wait GG..

recently kip game game game...if nt then facebook...barn buddy...steal vegetable...holiday my life is...sleep,,wake up... eat...msg...play games...rest...play game and sleep...zz...tis year i hope that tis thing wont hpn on me...at least dun owes game...just study oso cant 4get...hehe...

n no longer anymore is chinese new year liao...its time 2 prepare le..most important is new cloth..i think that nw reali wanna early n buy new year shirt...if nt until last week of new year coming...reali hard find any favourite shirt or pants that u like...wah...bi reali very speed xia...new year cloth n pants oready buy dao 7788 le..haha...her dad so hurry..haha...

n nw oso gt a thing make me hapi de is...my bi IVY TAN...wanna drive soon...haha...tis tuesday going 4 jpj test...if reali done it...nt 'if' i think...just i m sure she will pass de lor...is a goodnews 4 me...she can self drive 2 skul...self back home...so fang bian...new year de time can drive me go here go there liao..haha...paiseh lor bi..just i think that can drive reali very fang bian...bt nw de me...zzzzz....law oso hvn pass ah...sad case...just i will try my best 2 hurry up...^^...

n no longer anymore that is january of 17...is me n bi de 9 months liao..huhu...hard 2 walk until nw...i cant lie any1 that we sumtimes reali gt sum small quarel...bt i think that...tis is every couple will jing li de bah...4 me...nth big deal...just each other dun gv up...n hu xiang rang each other...then wont gt anything hpn....bf muz owes rang xia gf..gf muz ti liang bf..just sumtimes i reali treat ivy nt so well..nt so much protection...attribution n more...bt i nw can do de is...change 2 bcome a good boy...a man that she will like n love...hope that we can b more longer n longer..n sure...gf is use 4 sek...bt nt 4 scold or wat...tis is owes self will think it...>.<

i hope that 2010 is a good year 4 my bi...my family my frens and every1...dun think that u cant do it...u nvr try u wont noe coming will wat hpn...just if u wanna try anything or wanna do anything can make u hapi..just do it...enoy ur life much...=)..

No comments:

Post a Comment